Tuesday, November 3, 2015

#610 Built-In Arduino Examples

Below are the 6 built-in Arduino examples I did today in class. I thought they were supposed to be really difficult, confusing, and time-consuming but they were actually quite simple to construct, which was such a surprise to me. What I got out of them is that there are lots of possibilities with Arduino. The possibilities lie in your understanding of a little programming and electronics. But all you need is to start with an idea and there is so much open source available online. Without further ado, here are my 6 examples:

Example 1 Blink


Example 2 Push Button


Example 3 Push & Release Button


Example 4 Fade LED


Example 5 Brightness Control Button


Example 6 Analog Input

1 comment:

  1. Great videos, Liz! I think it's interesting how so many of the introductory Arduino tasks are basically the same across systems (I did very similar projects for LittleBits, and Super Awesome Sylvia did something of the same ilk). It makes me wonder if there's a pedagogical reason behind that or if Arduino lessons could benefit from a little injected creativity.

    ReplyDelete